Monday, October 29, 2012

MoFo #29: Impulse Desserts

If you know me, it's no secret that I have a sweet tooth. I love desserts. My love for desserts has only been amplified over the last two years. My love of desserts fueled the 2011 Weight-Gaining Diet of Champions and it's the reason the infamous diet was a little too successful. (Yes, I intentionally was trying to put on weight after losing some in 2010 from stress/anxiety attacks.) I was in Whole Foods last week to get a few items and saw this cake and pudding dessert near the express checkout line. There are no vegan donuts here, so I had to settle for this cake as my weekly treat. These days I'm trying to have one treat a week, instead of a daily treat, and I'm almost back to my normal size without much extra effort. Yay! :)
IMG_0372 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment