Sunday, September 7, 2014

MoFo #7: Field of Greens - Upper Kirby, Houston, TX

I met with a VSOP contact to discuss living in Japan. She is from Japan and travels there frequently for work. She offered me many helpful tips for living in Tokyo. It just made me so much more excited about this move! She picked Field of Greens for our lunch. She eats a raw/macrobiotic diet, so she ordered the raw plate. I got the new enchiladas plate. I thought it was ok. After talking with another VSOP friend, it turns out that Field of Greens has used non-vegan faux meats in the past. I don't think the food there is incredible, so I probably won't return whenever I'm in Houston next. It was also HOT inside, like the air conditioning was completely broken. That was awful!
 photo 0eaab8c9-a0ee-4780-8820-fb724a55d970_zpsd21f2a7b.jpg


 photo IMG_3507_zps78889aa2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment