Thursday, January 16, 2014

VSOP Potluck

Every month, VSOP holds its 2nd Saturday potluck. I brought brownies from Joy of Vegan Baking, but somehow managed to not photograph the pan. Use your imagination. ;) I tasted just a tiny bit, but I wish I had taken a square on my plate. Since they had chocolate chips, I cut them into very small squares so people wouldn't feel bad about taking a dessert in the new year. The dude was watching the Saints vs Seahawks game with friends in the afternoon, so I met up with him after the potluck. Someone even asked me where he was! Haha. There were several types of hummus, quinoa dishes, lasagna, and fruit. I went for the starchy things, of course. My favorite item was muhamara, the dip that I raved about from Fadi's (see this post).
 photo ee15c75c-76cf-4207-94c6-0e9e35a171b6_zpsd062c108.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment