Monday, March 28, 2011

Pangea shipment & snacks

I recently placed an order with Pangea through their Amazon storefront. You can order directly through their website too. I ordered Butler soy curls, caramels produced by Pangea (tried one - delicious!), Nacho Mom's vegan queso (in both varieties - original and fire roasted), and Wizard's vegan Worcestershire sauce (yeah, bet you didn't know Worcestershire sauce contains anchovies!). I am looking forward to trying the soy curls and queso since both have great reviews on other vegan blogs.


Photobucket


Since I'm posting, I'll post this photo of some more gummy treats. I was at Nutrition World the other day for Solaray's iron/B12 supplement, since it was on the way to Waterway Cafe. I found some more Surf Sweets sour gummy candies (the regular gummies and jelly beans are *not* vegan). I also found a bag of Tasty gummy candies. I am not much of a candy eater, so it's going to take me forever to get through my little stash. Seriously, it took me over a year to eat two dark chocolate bars! I figure if I can find vegan treats, I'll buy them and store them until I finally eat them. :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment