Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lots of Goodies

Tonight, I decided to find an excuse to use my new bottle of Parma Chipotle Cayenne. I made whole wheat penne pasta and topped it with a tomato and basil sauce with sauteed tofu cubes. I sprinkled the Parma on top.


Photobucket


When I was in the BR Whole Foods, I immediately recognized the Parma bottle and had to buy one.


Photobucket


Speaking of goodies from the BR Whole Foods, here are some other tasty items I couldn't resist.


Vegan gummy candies made exclusively for Whole Foods
Photobucket

Chocolate and gummy candies
top row: Lake Champlain dark chocolate with almond squares, Bissinger dark chocolate bunny ears
bottom row: Annie's organic bunny fruit snacks
Photobucket

Dark chocolate with mint crisps made exclusively for Whole Foods
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment