Thursday, September 19, 2013

Vegan MoFo #19: Sinfull Bakery - Upper Kirby, Houston, TX

I have posted about Sinfull Bakery before, but it's so good. They added kolaches to their menu last year during the holidays. I had no clue what a kolache is, but there are many shops around town selling them. Turns outs a kolache is a pastry with some fruit filling in the middle and the dough is soft around the fruit filling. I went to the Saturday farmers' market on Richmond Avenue to pick up a kolache and a potpie. I hoped to get a local pear turnover, but I was too late. There were a couple type of poptarts available too, in addition to their usual cinnamon rolls and cookies. I don't go to the farmers' market that often, but I *always* pick up something from Sinfull when I go. Yum! My kolache looks a little rough from the bag tipping over in the car, but it was sooo good.
 photo 94917a99-bc1c-4fcb-a814-e4665b57cc48_zpsbe5e981b.jpg  photo 400x84_g1_zps3b85a5a4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment