Sunday, May 18, 2014

Aladdin's - Montrose, Houston, TX

On Easter, the dude and I joined some friends for softball and two-hand-touch football. We played in the sun for hours. Far too long, probably. I got a little bit of sunburn on my face, even though I reapplied sunscreen a couple times. I ended up needing the two packets of Ultima electrolyte mix I packed. After 4 hours in the sun, we certainly had no energy for cooking. We thought we'd go to Niko Niko's since we tend to go to Aladdin's. However, Niko Niko's was closed. Luckily, Aladdin's is just down the street. We went there and stuffed our faces. I loooove the pita bread at Aladdin's. I always get the falafel, spicy hummus, and roasted cauliflower. This time, I got green beans cooked in tomato sauce instead of potatoes. Nom nom nom. I love Aladdin's. I leave so stuffed every single time.
 photo a3ac661e-23f2-4425-bb51-6db616156061_zpsca0818f8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment