Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Aladdin's - Montrose, Houston, TX

I love Aladdin's. I got a group of friends together last Friday night for dinner. There were a few people that had never visited Aladdin's before, so they were really pleased with their food. We also found out it was BYOB when a friend's friend showed up with a bottle of wine. That was a surprise! I ordered falafel, but they're not in the photo. They cook them fresh when you order them. I got roasted potatoes, roasted cauliflower, and red pepper hummus with olive oil as my sides. I love their pita bread too. It's so fluffy. I literally had zero crumbs left on my plate. I used the pita to wipe it down. #fat We had a lot of fun chatting and then we moved over to River Oaks bar for a drink. Overall, a lovely evening after a long week at work.
 photo 216bc7d5-5820-4a2b-9f1e-b9fd7500d281_zps4e5d10e2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment