Monday, February 27, 2012

Stroganoff

As I was staring into my fridge last night trying to figure out what I'd make for dinner tonight, I was stumped. I had an onion, Tofutti sour cream, and some mushrooms. I remembered a friend making mushroom stroganoff a couple years ago with sour cream. I searched Google for some stroganoff recipes and selected this one for tonight's dinner. I only had 6 baby bella mushrooms left from making pizza, so I used them and a bag of Gardein beefless tips. I didn't use wine, instead I chose to use vegetable broth. I also cut this recipe in half, since I only had 1/2 cup of sour cream to use. Overall, it was pretty tasty. I topped the spaghetti with some broccoli (have to love that frozen broccoli stash from Costco!) and the stroganoff.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment