I love Halloween. I've seen some amazing vegan goodies online that I thought I'd share. When I buy sweets, I tend to pick Oreos, Skittles, Sour Patch Kids, or Back to Nature peanut butter cookies.
- Candy corn: homemade and store-bought
- Cookies: cute confetti toppings
- Candied apples: chocolate-dipped and peanut butter caramel
- Cake: cat cake pops and pumpkin cupcakes
- Marshmallows: pumpkin spice
I didn't buy any of those things, but I did make oatmeal, peanut butter, and chocolate chip cookies. I baked mine a couple minutes longer than the recipe called for, because they were undercooked after only 12 mins. I used two flax "eggs" and Earth Balance margarine to veganize the recipe (1 flax egg = 1 Tbs milled flax + 3 Tbs water, whisk until thick). I think the flax eggs are the reason the batter didn't completely cook in 12 mins.
On a Halloween-themed side note, I loved this PostSecret card from today.