Friday, November 21, 2014

Tim Burton Exhibit

I went to the Tim Burton exhibit at the Mori Art Museum in Roppongi Hills. The dude was at work, so I went during the day by myself. I saw another Tim Burton exhibit in LA several years ago. I like the way he mixes darker themes with his signature quirky style. It was so crowded! I thought I'd avoid a crowd by going mid-afternoon on a weekday, but nope! You can't take any photos inside the exhibit, but I saw a couple dressed in steampunk style. (Steampunk is the concept of today's technology being run on steam power, so the clothing is inspired by the early 18th century.) I'm pretty sure one of the people was a woman with a fake mustache. #onlyinjapan
Oh yes, I'm in the right place! Went to see the Tim Burton exhibit at the Mori Art Museum in Roppongi Hills. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment