Thursday, November 20, 2014

Starbucks Friend Date

The dude has friends from work, so he recently introduced me to them. One of them is married, and his wife is also not currently working. We met up for Starbucks. The Starbucks by the Otemasando shopping area has a rooftop terrace. We walked around the area, including down a street with independent shops. Then, we went to the Ginza area on the train. She showed me the Target equivalent and helped me find a toaster at an electronics store. She bought a heated blanket for her house, so she needed to go to the electronics store too. It worked out quite well! Hopefully we can hang out once a week or so. It would be nice to have a friend! :)
Rooftop terrace at the Starbucks.Starbucks gave me this little card to say I wanted soymilk. How cute!$15 toaster oven!! Score! Electronics in Japan are usually very expensive, so I was elated to find a cheap toaster oven. The bread here is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment