Friday, February 22, 2013

Vegan White Cheddar Popcorn

Turns out Earth Balance makes vegan white cheddar popcorn, in addition to the Puffs. They make some other new popcorn snacks. This stuff is SO addictive! It's the healthier, vegan version of that white cheddar popcorn in the black and white bag. YUMMY! I can eat half a bag in one sitting... No shame here. ;)
 photo 09734b8f-56a1-4d58-b7af-be6dad4c26d3_zpsf40c6e12.jpg


PS: I ate the entire bag while dealing with various government agencies and credit bureaus today. Turns out someone used my SSN last year to file a fraudulent tax return and got a "very large" return. I hope that person in Albany, Georgia, gets caught and punished! Now I have to file by mail and send in some extra papers about how I did not defraud the government last year. FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment