Saturday, February 23, 2013

Star Pizza - Houston, TX

There is a local pizza place that a bunch of my coworkers recommended, Star Pizza. I had a friend over last weekend for pizza. I've never seen my friend eat SO much in one sitting. I was impressed. I ordered a veggie pizza. Turns out Star Pizza will bake your pizza with vegan cheese if you provide it. I ran to Whole Foods, bought a bag of Daiya, and took that to Star Pizza. It was crazy busy, so my friend met me there and we waited for our take-out pizza. We ended up talking for a few hours and cracking jokes. It was a nice way to spend a weekend night. It was a nice change of pace to have just one person over, instead of a group of people.
 photo 594e8fef-80e3-43a0-bc70-4dfb30bc64e1_zps69a9f93e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Thanks for stopping by Star Pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was SO good, definitely lived up to the reviews from my friends.

    ReplyDelete