Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pot Pie

Well, my plans to go to Crossfit yesterday were cancelled. Went for a run outside (3.1 miles in 31 mins) and did some ab/core exercises instead. Today, I went out for a run (4.2 miles in 45 mins) and did some body weight exercises. It was nice weather, perfect for a morning run outdoors. Good little change of pace from the gym. :)

Since I decided to take the weekend off work, I wanted to make something more complicated than my normal dinners. I decided to make a tofu pot pie. It was awesome! Perfect comfort food for the weekend. I guess that shepherd's pie would have been the more festive choice, but I didn't even think about that until I was spooning the filling into the pie pan. Oh well, there's always next year for shepherd's pie.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It was so good! I love pot pie, but I rarely put forth the effort to make the crust.

    ReplyDelete