Thursday, April 21, 2011

Out for Lunch

I never go out for lunch. I usually just have a PB&J bagel, baby carrots, a piece of fruit, and a snack (pretzels, nuts, etc). Today, I had a couple appointments in the morning, so I decided to treat myself to lunch. I went for a burrito at Chipotle. I ordered my usual - a burrito with cilantro lime rice, black beans, fajita veggies, corn salsa, lettuce, and guacamole. I always get a side of chips with hot salsa. Love the big salt crystals on the chips.


Photobucket


Chipotle is in the same development as Christopher's Kitchen. I went over there thinking I'd get a piece of chocolate for dessert. The individual little chocolates are $1.50 to $3 each, so very affordable for a treat. I looked into the dessert case and saw a piece of apple pie. A raw vegan apple pie?! Uh yes, please, serve me that! I got a scoop of raw vegan ice cream on top. Nom nom nom.

Photobucket

Look at that! In all its glory, this piece of pie was incredible!! It was also great to see so many people at Christopher's Kitchen for lunchtime, since it's a bit pricey. Maybe it will be successful after all, meaning I should be able to go there several more times. :)

[Edit: This was my 100th post! Woohoo! I celebrated that by changing the fonts on the blog. Nerdy, I know, but I wanted a less formal font that gives the blog a bit of personality.]

No comments:

Post a Comment