Monday, February 28, 2011

Lazy pasta!

Since I'm going out of town later this week, I'm resisting buying groceries as much as possible. When I looked in my fridge today, I saw some romaine lettuce and a jar of pasta sauce. Pasta would be a perfect excuse to use my new food scale... So a dinner composed of items that I bought as buy one get one deals at Publix would be on the menu tonight: whole wheat penne, roasted garlic and herb sauce, and a side salad. To jazz it up, I added some Nate's zesty Italian meatballs that I got a while back at a local health food store. I baked them to make them crispy. I can't find a website for Nate's, but you could order the meatballs online here and here.


Photobucket


I really want to make some stuff from Meet the Shannons' Mardi Gras post and veganize Paula Deen's doughnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment