Monday, August 12, 2013

Rabbit Food Grocery - Austin, TX

Right now Rabbit Food Grocery is a pop-up shop in Austin. They're working to open their own store. I placed an order online after speaking with Jessica by email. She agreed to meet our group to personally deliver any orders we placed, so 3 of us placed an order. I got the last bag of Beanfield nacho chips (a vegan Dorito knockoff!), Bee Free Honee made from apples, Food for Lovers queso (an Austin-based business), and some Soy Curls. I also bought the Teese from Rabbit Food, but I accidentally included it in the last photo when I grabbed the cheeses from the fridge. I can't wait for this business to have its own storefront, since it's always cool to support local AND vegan businesses.
 photo 86a279da-849a-4746-99b9-b1eb592d2c17_zpsb6e7933b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment