Sunday, January 22, 2012

Source - San Francisco, CA

Today, I arrived in San Francisco for a week full of interviews for postdoc positions. I had an early flight, so I kept waking up from nightmares of oversleeping and missing the flight. Once I finally landed and picked up my rental car (a 2012 Jetta - rofl), I decided to seek out Source for lunch. I had seen the restaurant online with good reviews, particularly for the Twinkee. I ordered the Twinkee, the Snicker-y snowball (chocolate cake with frosting and nuts), and the Jamacian Jerk Cluck (soy chick'n with greens, carrots, zucchini, brown rice, black beans, and cranberry relish). It was delicious. I loved the warm meal because it's cold and windy here. I had plans to go to the Golden Gate Bridge and the Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39 area to see the seals. I decided to check into the hotel instead and stay out of the cold, wet weather. I went over to Berkeley to check out the area and I have dinner plans tonight at one of the best vegan restaurants in the country. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment