Saturday, January 14, 2012

Moo Moo's frozen entrees

When I was home for Christmas, I spotted several of Moo Moo's Vegetarian Cuisine frozen entrees at the grocery store. My mom bought two of the vegan options for me to try, which was very nice considering the $5 price tag. That's a little steep for a frozen meal in my opinion, so I wouldn't buy these unless I knew I was going to be in a pinch. They were good and used real ingredients, so I would consider them when I knew I'd be short on time to cook from scratch. I cooked them in the microwave, which may explain the less than beautiful appearance. The first one I tried was the black bean burrito - it didn't look as beautiful as the box, but it was very good and included some tofu. The second one I tried was the poblano chickpea patties - they were well-spiced, but were very soft. I'm glad I can now move these photos off my desktop, since I've finally remembered to post them. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment