Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cinnaholic - Berkeley, CA

Feelin' kinda sleepy after dinner, so I'll post this and quickly pass out. Early morning flights are no fun. I went to Cinnaholic on Sunday afternoon and bought a S'mores cinnamon bun. It was fresh out of the oven, then covered in cream cheese frosting, animal crackers, chocolate chips, and Dandie's marshmallows. Amazing! Especially since the little chocolate chips melted in the warm frosting.

Photobucket

I'm bummed out that my interview dinner ran long and I missed tonight's SF Vegan Drinks. It said from 6 to 8 PM. I'm sure some people would still be there after 8, but I felt so sleepy after dinner with a potential advisor.

2 comments:

  1. OMG that looks so good! I'm definitely regretting not making a trip to Berkeley when I was in San Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a delicious afternoon snack. I'd recommend stopping in the next time you travel to the Bay Area. It's near a BART station, so you don't need a car to get there.

    ReplyDelete