Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Junk Food

For Halloween, I made pizza using a pre-cooked crust and sauce from Whole Foods, Daiya mozzarella, and Tofurky pepperoni. A friend and I had plans to watch a scary movie and hand out candy to kids in his neighborhood. I was a little late because the road I wanted to take was flooded. I also made Isa's chocolate and vanilla cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, adding orange food coloring to the vanilla cupcakes and half of the frosting. I forgot to take a picture, but I put little jelly pumpkins from Whole Foods on the cupcakes. The chocolate cupcakes got orange frosting and a black pumpkin, whereas the vanilla cupcakes were dyed orange but had white frosting and an orange pumpkin. Cute. I grabbed a container of sour bats from Whole Foods too. I made homemade candy corn again, I think that will be a yearly tradition. Clearly, I like sugar. :)
 photo 1e0f0956-27e5-4e8e-861c-b3376b0135c3_zps28b23c7e.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment