Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cajun Tomatoes, Okra, & Fried Tofu

I saw this recipe in Vegetarian Slow Cooker. The photo was calling my name! I made the veggies in my small crockpot during the day. I added a couple tablespoons of water to prevent it from burning. The recipe said to cook on low for 6 hours, but I knew I'd be at work for ~7 hours today. I came home to finish up the recipe - add final veggies to the crockpot, cook the rice, press tofu and fry it. I loved this meal. It hit the spot! I had a day of computer work and was looking forward to this meal. So good! I've received some very good news this evening, but I'm not ready to divulge all the details yet. That and my blossoming social life are why I've been away from the blog for a bit. I've been keeping busy with my friends and this weekend will be another jam-packed weekend of FUN! :)
 photo d63907b0-934e-4534-8d0c-54265ea17afa_zps2c4309b8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment