Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Countdown

I haven't cooked anything awesome lately. I've got some pizza photos from CPK, but I haven't bothered to download them to my computer yet. Things have been a little unusual lately. We had days and days of rain from Tropical Storm Debby. The storm caused my flight from Houston to be delayed. I was out there looking for a place to live. Found a two-story townhouse to rent for the next two years. It has a big bedroom and master bathroom upstairs, as well as a small study area which will become the cat corner. The downstairs has the kitchen, utility room, dining room, living room, half bath, and tiny patio. The living room has a fireplace, but I can't imagine ever using it. The place is freshly painted with new floors, granite countertops, and tile backsplashes. It's close to work, on a bus route, and has a guard at the gate and nighttime patrol. I start the drive out there this weekend. That's why I've been MIA. Lots to do between my trip out there and the actual move. Probably will be MIA for another week or so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment