Sunday, May 20, 2012

May Eats

I've been MIA because I've been taking care of my mom after a minor surgery. We went to San Diego for commencement this weekend. My mom only took 2 photos, so I'm waiting to get more from our program admins before posting them here. :)

Tofurky pizza - not worth the $8, but pretty good.
photo8-1

Pancakes - very fluffy
pancakes-2

Candle Cafe desserts available at select Whole Foods
IMG_0067

Urban Taco - left off the crema, added black beans
IMG_0073-1

Z Pizza - Berkeley Vegan pizza made with Daiya and veggie sausage crumbles - YUM!!
IMG_0070

Ploy Thai in Brandon, FL - Panang Curry with Tofu
IMG_0074


I also went to Ceja's Mexican in Oceanside, but I forgot to snap a picture of my delicious vegetable fajitas. I was having dinner with one of my absolute best friends and her family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment