Anyways, I had my content meeting with my committee yesterday! I showed how I wanted to structure my PhD dissertation with my introduction, previous 2 papers, and current projects. I am aiming for 5 or 6 total chapters - an intro, my two circadian rhythm papers, and my current metabolic projects. I am currently studying 3 different metabolic genes, but only one gene is close to completion. That project should be submitted for publication by the end of the year hopefully. The other two genes are only about half way complete, so I would just like to tie up those projects for a nice chapter and maybe a paper. I don't really know what to do with those two genes... I survived the meeting and then celebrated by talking music and sports with hot dudes at Greg's birthday party. :)
Since I didn't want to do a ton of cooking this week leading up to the meeting, I made a pasta dish and a curry dish. This curry has lentils, red curry paste, coconut milk, zucchini, squash, green bell pepper, and onion over quinoa.