Thursday, December 8, 2011

Go Max Go candies

On a recent trip to Whole Foods, I was walking down the bulk aisle, which has sweet snacks on the other side of the aisle. Well, I'm a sweet snack kind of gal, so I couldn't help but look. I know that I totally shouldn't be buying sweets, given that I've put on a few extra pounds of fat this year than I had planned. Yes, I planned to gain weight this year. Mostly muscle, but I did pack on a few fat pounds that I didn't want.

Anyways, on the sweets aisle, I saw some of the Go Max Go candy bars. I've never tried any of their products before, but I've read great reviews. I was able to purchase the Jokerz, Twilight, Mahalo, and Buccaneer bars. They didn't have the new Snap or Cleo treats (maybe one day!). The Jokerz bar is like a Snickers, the Twilight bar is like a Milky Way, the Mahalo bar is like an Almond Joy, and the Buccaneer bar is like Three Musketeers. The Snap bar is like a Krackle bar and the Cleo treats are like Reese's cups.

I can't wait to enjoy these over my holiday break. I'm saving them as my stocking stuffer.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment