Monday, September 19, 2011

Black Bean, Zucchini, and Olive Tacos

In Appetite for Reduction, there are some incredibly tempting tacos. The tacos have black beans, zucchini, and Kalamata olives. I *love* the saltiness of Kalamata olives. I selected the taco recipe and the unfried beans recipe for dinner yesterday. The refried beans have tomato sauce in them to make them creamy, instead of a ton of oil. So tasty! I used whole wheat burrito size tortillas, instead of small corn tortillas, and used the extra tortillas to make chips (just crisped them in the oven with some seasonings). I ate dinner really early because I went to the Journey, Foreigner, and Night Ranger concert last night with some of my friends. No photos from that though, since I forgot my camera!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment